Show Your #DisneySide!




A few days ago I opened my email to a pixie-dusted surprise!
It said congratulations!



I jumped around in full on excitement mode. Ben asked me what it was. I said, clearly the Disney Parks Moms Panel decided they needed me after all.
(Wishful thinking?)
Nope, but I *did* get selected by Disney Side Celebrations to plan a celebration of my choosing! I can't help but dream and imagine which way to plan our ultimate #DisneySide party!

Show Your Disney Side

I will receive free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.

I'm stuck between a Very Merry Unbirthday party, a Wilderness Explorer themed badge party for my daughter's girl scout troop (I love Up!), maybe a Mad Tea Party, a princess slumber party, maybe a dip into Disney history for our homeschool park group...the possibilities are endless!

I guess I just need to patiently wait for my package to see what products I get to work with...If you could pick any theme for a #DisneySide @Home party, what would you do?

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies