Happy Birthday Ahsoka!

My daughter is thrilled and very excited to add "Jedi Training Academy" to her must do list for our next trip to Disney's Hollywood Studios. So I couldn't resist getting my youngling her very own Ahsoka hoodie for her birthday.

Happy Birthday, little padawan.

I'm so glad that Ashley Eckstein (who, incidentally also voices the character Ahsoka in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars series) features all the cute and girly clothes a little girly Star Wars fan might want.
So I tweeted this photo of Kylee on her birthday.

Add caption
Ashley, being an awesome human being, tweeted back to with her a Happy Birthday.
I told Kylee.


WHATTTTT!?!
She wants to know when she'll be old enough for her own twitter feed so that "I can be friends with Ahsoka too.
The #DisneySide is strong with this one.
Thank you again, for making her birthday super special!


Comments

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies