#DisneyMP Round 3 | Pixie Dust is REAL Y'all!

I woke up early, taught spelling and history in record time, and even had time to hit the gym. That should do it. I should have my email by now. Do I want to pull my phone out of sleep mode and check?
Dozens of Facebook messages and tweets confirmed what Gary promised.
It was pixie dust day.


My kids finished up their math while the first messages popped up on Facebook.
Still nothing.

Refresh, refresh, refresh...
 
I refreshed a couple of times then turned off notifications on my phone after fifteen minutes passed and the only news so far were of the "not my year" variety. As the emails slowly pulsed out over the hour, I periodically checked my email and peeked in on the waiting room between correcting arithmetic.
Tons of conciliation, and still no yeses.
Then an hour and five minutes in, I checked my email.
The email sat there and rather than puzzling over the "Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015 missive for another instant, I clicked and opened my email.
Kylee had crawled up next to me to finish her math and when I read down to the second paragraph, where it finally became clear that I had been invited to join round three, I gasped and dropped my phone. With shaking hands, I texted my husband and family then hopped back to the waiting room.

Between my grandfather's death the previous week, my husband being out of the country for work, and getting such pixie dusted news, I decided to declare the rest of the afternoon a school holiday! It's been almost a week and I am STILL amazed, thankful, and honored to still be on the quest for a seat on the 2015 Disney Parks Moms Panel.

Faith, trust, pixie dust, and round 3!?! Pixie Dust is REAL y'all!

Where does is go from here?
Interviews, y'all.
I get an interview with Gary Buchanan and the rest of the review committee in just a few minutes~
Wish me luck!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies